Monday, January 10, 2011

TESTIMONIALS

“ Scott,
I was very happy with Scott's tile work. He was very professional and courteous, paid close attention to detail and did an outstanding job! 


Gary DeYoung ”“ Scott,
I hired Johnson's Home Renovation to rebuild my basement due to water damage. The quality of work performed was superb, both from Scott Johnson and his crew. They paid attention to details, i.e. in the placement of tiles, and recommended alternatives to save on cost and improve the aesthetics of my basement. Both Scott and his crew conducted themselves very professional taking into consideration my personal schedule and ensuring the premises surrounding the basement door remained cleaned. I have already recommended Johnson's Home Renovation to my friends and I would hire them again. ,

Luis Avila ”


Scott
“ My father asked me to send a "a job well done". Both my parents are very impressed with your work ethics.

Mr. $ Mrs. Mike Cash ”
Scott

“ I just realized that I forgot to thank you formally for the excellent job you guys did in our bath renovation project. As I mentioned before, please use me as a reference if you want, we will give you a very supportive recommendation. If you want to use something for your website: The project went very smoothly, and Scott and his team showed the attention to detail that we all expect in projects like that but rarely get. They went out of their way to make sure every little detail was done properly, ensuring that the result would be to our full satisfaction. A truly outstanding experience!

Regards

Tony ”
Scott and his team worked quickly both inside and outside of my home. His help with my insurance company made such a huge difference.



Meredith Chiapello


Scott, No need for improvement. Job done well, Professional, Timely, dependable work.


Patricia Bragg

No comments:

Post a Comment